Toni Wilen has released a new version of WinUAE 3.4.0 beta 10. WinUAE is the best Amiga emulator out there and gives you many options to configure your dream Amiga on Wintel systems. New features are:
– OpalVision emulation. Not fully supported yet, King of Karate does not work but for example OpalPaint mostly work with some glitches.
– ColorBurst emulation, partial. Only existing software seems to be “CB Paint Update” in TOSEC. ColorBurst is functionally nearly identical to OpalVision but has less features. Note: that most test programs are buggy and very CPU speed sensitive, the slower the CPU the less you see..
– It was not possible to edit directory harddrive volume or device name.
– Current visible RTG display state was not fully re-initialized when system was reset.
– Increased GUI max size limits to support very high resolution screens.
– Some accelerator boards (for example CSMK1) mapped 128k board to Z2 autoconfig space when correct size was 64k. Caused validation halt error and/or reset loop if it wasn’t last Z2 board.