Preferences 1.5 written by Marko K. Seppänen is a handy program to enhance your Amiga OS4 experience. It shows a window with grouped icons for launching the prefs-programs found in ‘SYS:Prefs/’. Preferences 1.5 supports tooltypes and a number of languages. If you are interested in translating Preferences 1.5 and want to help with your language, take a look in this thread on www.amigans.net
– Groups the AOS4.1 default Prefs-programs into six main categories.
– Uses the same images as the current icons set.
– Supports localization.
– Supports Console prefs in AOS 4.1 FE.
– Supports MUI prefs.
– Supports Granite, AOS4 firewall.
– Possible to open the “Presets” WB drawer.
– Possible to open the “Prefs” WB drawer.
– Possible to open the “ENVARC:” WB drawer.
– Optional group for 3rdParty-program preferences.
– Amiga HELP key (Scroll-Lock) brings up the About window.
– A number of Tooltypes.