A new version of WinUAE (3.4.1 beta 5) has been released. The new release comes wit lots of minor updates and fixes. From the Commodore Amiga 1000 until Commodore Amiga 4000 workstations everything can be done, if you have a very powerful Intel/AMD system you download a PPC plugin and install AmigaOS4 giving you a glimpse of next generation Amiga computing by A-EON technology. Don’t hesitate to download the latest improved version and revive the past like it’s today. The beta release comes with 32bit a 64bit edition. For further details see the changelog below.
– Added Actionware dual light gun adapter emulation. Second gun config entries added to Input panel.
– More accurate lightpen emulation, beam detection is now cycle exact.
– Light guns apparently have pull up resistor in trigger line, at least Capone requires it.
– Added lightpen offset config entry (“lightpen_offset=x,y”). Offset is in Amiga hardware resolution, lores and non-laced.
– Automatically de-interleave unknown (not in ROM scanner) but valid looking 1M interleaved CD32 ROM images.
– Automatically byteswap unknown 256k, 512k and 1M KS ROM byteswapped images. ROM must have valid checksum, header and size fields.
– Implemented previously completely unimplemented bsdsocket.library emulation sendmsg() and recvmsg().
– Switching middle button = untrap on the fly didn’t change windowed mode title bar text.
– GVP SCSI emulation now supports boot roms that do not copy code to RAM first, without need for more compatible option.